FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
24-25 September to San Marino – Italy
Comics and health education in the digital age
sciences comics and digital storytelling
This Conference is primarily a discussion on topics relating to new methods and new teaching tools to refer to the teaching of subjects related to the ‘health education especially in primary schools, with an extension in the future of schools ‘childhood and middle school. You want to address the issue of the comparison between “storytelling” and “digital natives” for a new learning in order to meet the challenge of the social model in accompanying children to have alternative communication styles including messages and content in a way that favor implicit learning of rules and social values and prevention for their health and for sharing with places and times.
Arching objective is the pursuit of the protection and prevention of public health by educating each child to use alternative means of communication.
Some focus that will be treated as topics at the conference:
– To encourage and promote, with communication tools related to comics, a path of health education aimed particularly at children in preschools and elementary schools, – To publicize and promote the use of this teaching method, through a domino effect, to teachers,
– Giving birth to a round table of speakers in science and health to explain the usefulness of storytelling to a path of Health Education in perspective,
– Digital storytelling: comparing experiences,
– Storytelling, learning, teaching methods and comparing experiences,
– Best practices of successful experiences, a comparison of the results achieved where experiences were conducted in the field.
It will be for all an ‘important starting point to understand, learn and apply new teaching methodologies for a new Health Education in the digital age.